Tekil Mesaj gösterimi
Alt 17-06-2006, 21:54   #6
anahtarcı

anahtarcı - ait Kullanıcı Resmi (Avatar)

Andrés D' Alessandro: “One of my dreams has completed itself”
D' Alessandro already is officially player of the Real one Zaragoza. He has been yielded for a year by the Wolfsburgo of Germany and with option of purchase for four years. The Argentine player has been presented this morning in the Romareda by the president of the company Eduardo Bandrés; the maximum shareholder of the Club, Agapito Churches, and the sports Director Miguel Pardeza.
“I am happy and proud that the people of the Zaragoza have itself set in me”, D' Alessandro thanked al Real Zaragoza the opportunity to be able to comply its dream to play in the Spanish league. With many desires and I excite for knowing its new companions affirmed that “desires do not lack me, with a lot of illusion of doing the things well, I come with the idea that I am one more than the team, with the idea of adding and with the illusion of that go us well to all”. It believes D´Alessandro that will not have problems to be adapted al team and believes that “is going to go us well because the idea of club is to grow, to form a pretty team that play well al soccer”.
The president Eduardo Bandrés confirmed that D´Alessandro has been an objective desired since succeeded as champion of the world with the selection sub 20 of Argentina and thanked “the excellent work of all the technical team, with Miguel Pardeza to the head, that have done possible that Andrés be already here with us and be player of the Real one Zaragoza”
The sports director emphasized the ideal qualities of the Argentine player for “to fill an important hole that have left players that you have in the recent memory”. “We understood that we had lost a little individual capacity and of aspiration, of dodge and imagination in the three rooms of the field. I believe that Andrés covers perfectly those conditions.”
After the presentation to the media, the Argentine midfield player dressed the suit of the Real one Zaragoza, with the number 10, and he was playing with the ball for the press and the fans congregated in the Romareda. So much to his entrance al field as on the way out, D' Alessandro do not I doubt in attending them, signing autographs, being left to photograph and greeting.

http://www.realzaragoza.com/r2z/pagi...ias.php?id=696
anahtarcı Ofline