Konu: mesaj
Tekil Mesaj gösterimi
Alt 17-08-2007, 22:40   #1
UuRCaN
Beş-U-ktaş

UuRCaN - ait Kullanıcı Resmi (Avatar)

mesaj

Arkadaşlar aşagıdaki mesajın ceviri yapabilir misiniz bana e mail olarak gelmiş ama anlamadım
YARDIMLARINIZ İÇİN SİMDİDEN TŞKLER

Asalaam Alekum.

May the Holy Allah, the Creator and the Protector
(Al-Quddus, Al-Khaliq, Al-Muhaymin) be with you, Guide and Protect you

Dearest One,
I am sorry for email you. after i read your profile i am happy and I want to contact you. my name is mohammad Ali 17yers from Abidjan Cotdeivoire,I am the only child of late Alhaji Dr. Ali Mustafa Ahmed who was the director of cocoa processing industry and agriculture here before he was poisone to death in 2005. my mother die early when i am still small. I am contacting you for assistance on fund transfere to your country which my Father deposited before he die in April 2005, the sum of Ten Million United State Dollers ($10,000,000).he used my name as his only son in depositing this money. If you are willing to assist me please send me mail today I will tell you how you will contact the bank.
my fathers uncle is very wicked to me and chase me away from my fathers house and sell all my fathers properties. i fear that if he see me he kill me this is why i want to come and stay in your country. before my father die he told me to be careful of this people that kell him or i look for sombody who will help me to go out of here my hope now is this money i want you to help me invest and do business with it and i live there and I go to school there after you recive the money in your account. I am waiting for your urgent reply before I will contact another person for the same purpose because of my present condition. I went to the bank to take some money there but the bank manager refuse he said that my father give them instruction not to give me the money untill i am 25years or i present a guidean who will receive the money for me. this is why i contact you. i will give you 20% of the money after all and 10% if any expenses on this transfere and another 15% to the motherless home. Please send mail let me know if you will help me or not. may Allah bless you
Thanks
Mohammad Ali

Konu UuRCaN tarafından (17-08-2007 Saat 22:42 ) değiştirilmiştir..
UuRCaN Ofline   Alıntı ile Cevapla