Tekil Mesaj gösterimi
Alt 01-12-2007, 20:46   #1
|RespecT Me|
Banned

|RespecT Me| - ait Kullanıcı Resmi (Avatar)

Icon16 Dünya haberi böyle öğrendi

Dünya haberi böyle öğrendi
Ajanslar haberi dünyaya FLAŞ FLAŞ koduyla duyurdu. *REBEL: Türkçe anlamı 'ASİ'.. Yabancı ajanslar bu kelimeyi 'ÖZGÜRLÜK SAVAŞÇISI' anlamında kullanıyorlar.

01 Aralık 2007 / 19:45ANKARA (Reuters) - The Turkish army carried out an "intense intervention" against Kurdish rebels in northern Iraq on Saturday, sending in special forces a day after the cabinet authorized a cross-border operation.

The action did not appear to be a long-awaited major operation by NATO member Turkey to destroy rebel bases.

A military official said around 100 special forces were sent into northern Iraq to hit Kurdistan Workers Party (PKK) rebels. The army also sent between four and six helicopters to bomb a camp used by the PKK.

The NTV news channel said the army used helicopters and artillery in a cross-border operation for the first time in many years. The military official said the special forces had returned to Turkish territory.

Earlier, a spokesman for Iraqi Kurdish leader Massoud Barzani said there had been no incursion by Turkish troops into the semi-autonomous Kurdistan region of northern Iraq. The U.S. military said it was unaware of any incursion.

The Turkish army said on its Web site that a group of 50 to 60 PKK rebels had been spotted inside Iraq's borders.

"An intense intervention was made on the group and it was detected that the terrorist group had suffered heavy casualties," it said.

The army said it could step up its "intervention" in the region if this was needed.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AMERİKAN AP AJANSI HABERİ ŞU CÜMLELERLE DUYURDU:

AP: "TÜRK ORDUSU IRAK SINIRLARI İÇİNDEKİ KÜRT ASİLERE
ATEŞ AÇTI"

Irak topraklarında 50 ila 60 kişilik bir Kürt asi gruba ateş açıldığı ve "önemli zaiyat" verdirildiği bildirildi.
ARKADAŞLAR SİZLERİ SALAK YERİNE KOYMAYA ÇALIŞTIM ANCAK BAŞARILI OLAMADIM. FORUM YÖNETİMİNİ ENAYİ YERİNE KOYMAYA ÇALIŞTIM ANCAK BAŞARAMADIM. SİZDEN DİLENEREK ALDIĞIM REPLERİ FORUM YÖNETİMİ SİLDİ. ŞİMDİ İSE BEN BUNA İSYAN EDİYORUM. BEN BİR MALIM!
Click the image to open in full size.
|RespecT Me| Ofline   Alıntı ile Cevapla