Tekil Mesaj gösterimi
Alt 09-04-2008, 01:21   #46
sierra
Dişi Kartal

sierra - ait Kullanıcı Resmi (Avatar)

Buyrun Ocak Eurosport haberi ;

Lyon Eye Kadlec

Eurosport - Wed, 09 Jan 16:35:00 2008

Six-time French champions Lyon have joined the hunt for Sparta Prague defender Michal Kadlec, according to the player's agent.
The 23-year-old has been linked with a move to Celtic in the past and more recently to Bayer Leverkusen, Birmingham City and Getafe, but it is the Ligue 1 side who have emerged as the latest contenders to seal his capture.
Agent Pavel Zika said: "Olympique have joined the list of suitors."
And Sparta willing to listen to offers, a move elsewhere during the January transfer window could be a possibility for the Czech Republic international.
"If there is an offer, we are agreed with Michal that we will negotiate it," Sparta spokesman Jakub Otava said. "There are reportedly a lot of suitors but, so far, there has not been any specific offer."
But despite the interest in him, Kadlec - who has spent time in Germany as a child when his father Miroslav played in the Bundelsiga - remains coy on the subject of a move to France.
"I learned the news yesterday," Kadlec said. "Mr Zika named some clubs which are reportedly interested and Lyon are the latest ones.
"It is great news, although I was formerly saying that I would prefer a move to Germany as I speak German.
"I will leave it for the moment, it is still a matter of negotiations between the clubs."

Vasek Kadlec / Eurosport

Kısaca önemli bölümlerinin çevirisini de yazayım ;
Kadlec'in menajerine göre Lyon s. prağın defansıyla iligilenen takımlar arasına katılmış. 23 yaşındaki oyuncunun adı geçmişte celtic, yakın zamnda da Bayer Leverkusen, Birmingham City and Getafe ile anılıyordu ancak bu isimler arasına en son katılan klüp LYON oldu. Ayrcıa menajer Olympic de ilgilenen klüpler arasında demiş. Oyuncunun ocak ayında transfer olma olasılığı olabilir. Ancak ilgilenen takımlar olmasına rağmen kesin bir teklif olmamış . Fransız ekibinin ilgilendiğini öğrenen Kadlec'se klüpler arasında pazarlık meselesi şu an için ben konuyla ilgilenmiorum demiş. Ama almanyada çocukluğunu geçirdiğinden almanca biliyormuş ve daha önceleri Almanyada oynamak istediğini belirtmiş bu yüsden de fransaya çok sıcak bakmamış.

Arkadaşlar eurosport un haberi Ocak ayında bu transfer olasıkları varmış ama belli ki gerçekleşmemiş ama ilgilenen klüp isimleri malumunuz demekki bu oyuncu da bir şey var. Eğer kendisi ikna edildiyse bence kesinlikle kaçmasın
sierra Ofline