Tekil Mesaj gösterimi
Alt 24-05-2008, 16:54   #1
Salihcan

Salihcan - ait Kullanıcı Resmi (Avatar)

Seric : Beşiktaş' la 1+1 yıllık sözleşme imzaladım

Anthony Seric signed for Bešiktaš

On Friday in Milan, Anthony Seric signed for one of the four largest Turkish club, Bešiktaš! Former Croatian national team member, until recently a member of atenskog Panathinaikosa, is very satisfied with the achieved transfer.

-- You can calm the soul to go for a holiday in Australia, where putujem on Monday - said to us Seric from the airport in Athens.

-- I just returned from Milan, where I talked with representatives Bešiktaša exactly 45 minutes. I signed the contract after that for two seasons, better said one plus one. We are not all satisfied, we can cooperate, and more than two seasons.

Terms?

-- Great, and it's important that I have come as no player award.

What do you know about Bešiktašu?

-- I know that one of the biggest clubs, with millions of fans who live for the club colors. There is also Schildenfeld, for whom told me that they will remain in Istanbul, and myself will be easier to adjust. Ambitions are of course fight for first place, it is naturally thinking so big club.

Seric on Monday, goes on vacation in Australia, and returned to the preparations in Istanbul in late June.

http://www.ezadar.hr/clanak/anthony-seric-potpisao-za-besiktas

Cuma günü Milano da 45 dk da 1+1 yıllık sözleşme imzaladım demiş

Kamp tarihi , Sinan Engin ile bulusmak için Milanoya gitmesi falan her sey tutuyor bu haberde cok büyük ihtimal dogru bu haber
Salihcan Ofline